linux user group brescia

immagine del castello

Archivio della mailing list

a costo di sollevare un flame, sentite questa:

Maurizio Paolini paolini a dmf.bs.unicatt.it
Dom 26 Set 1999 21:17:05 UTC
Tratto da "lwn.net":

...some ... speculate that Microsoft
bought Softway in order to deliver Linux for Windows, as a way to
derail the increasing popularity of Linux.  I can't adequately
describe my first reaction to this notion. I simply don't know how
to represent uncontrollable laughter in text. The idea of Linux for
Windows sounded too much like the last resort of a company that
can't find any other way to get Linux applications to crash.

Scusate, ma non ho saputo resistere... in fondo questa m.l. si chiama
lug, non ntug o winug

mp