linux user group brescia

immagine del castello

Archivio della mailing list

spyc a m 100 camera

Denis Bitouze denis.bitouze a wanadoo.fr
Mar 19 Nov 2002 20:31:10 UTC
Hi,

my italian is not good enough to speak in your language, sorry (but my english is not that good too :).

I have a spyc a m 100 camera and I didn't succeed to make it work with my Mandrake 9.0. I found by Google that you had some trouble with such a camera and my question is : did you finally succeed to use it on Linux and, if so, how did you do.

My first trouble is with the stv680 driver that I cannot install correctly (a lot of error messages when I start "make"). I also notice that gphoto2 included such a driver, see

	http://stv0680.sourceforge.net/gphoto2.html

but only on the serial port and my spyc a m 100 camera is on an usb port (