linux user group brescia

immagine del castello

Archivio della mailing list

Mplayer

fenomenovulcanico fenomenovulcanico a yahoo.it
Sab 4 Maggio 2002 07:57:46 UTC
Salve a tutti.
Scaricato MPlayer-0.90pre2.tar.bz2;
spacchettato;
lanciato ./configure;
ottenuto:
Detected operating system: Linux
Detected host architecture: i386
Checking for gcc version ... 2.96, bad
Checking for gcc3 version ... v. ?.??, bad

*** Please downgrade/upgrade C compiler to gcc-2.95.x or gcc-3.x
version! ***

You are using a different compiler than ours. We do not have the time to
make
sure everything works with compilers than the one we use.  Use either
use the
same compiler as ours, or use --disable-gcc-checking but DO *NOT* REPORT
BUGS
unless you can reproduce them after recompiling with 2.95.x or 3.0.x
version!

Note for gcc 2.96 users: some versions of this compiler are known to
miscompile
mplayer and lame (which is used for mencoder).  If you get compile errors,
first upgrade to the latest 2.96 release (but minimum 2.96-85) and try
again.
If the problem still exists, try with gcc 3.0.x (or 2.95.x) *BEFORE*
reporting
bugs!

        GCC 2.96 IS NOT AND WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED BY US !

     *** For details please read DOCS/gcc-2.96-3.0.html ***

Error: Bad gcc version

Check configure.log if you do not understand why it failed.

pensavo che avendo upgradato a RH 7.2  avessi risolto con i gcc**, ma..
Che fo'?
e dove trovo per fare?
Grazie (anche per Netsystem)
KBeppe