Archivio della mailing list

[lohner a debian.org: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1r4 Released]

Di Giovambattista Giorgio digiovam a ing.unibs.it
Gio 16 Dic 1999 07:39:24 UTC
Per chi usa debian e' uscito ieri questo annuncio. Ho tagliato
l'elenco dei pacchetti da aggiornare rispetto alla r3.

----- Forwarded message from Nils Lohner <lohner a debian.org> -----

To: debian-announce a lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian GNU/Linux 2.1r4 Released
From: "Nils Lohner" <lohner a debian.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:43:00 +0100

Debian Project
http://www.debian.org/
Debian GNU/Linux 2.1r4 Released
December 15, 1999

>> News

A new update of the Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 release (aka slink) has been
released. The new release, version 2.1r4, includes both security and
Y2K updates.

We are currently not aware of any outstanding Y2K problems. If we
learn of new problems we will report them on our Y2K page at
<http://www.debian.org/y2k>.

Notes:
* the update for nfs-server for the sparc architecture has a lower
  version than the version that was used in previous slink releases.
  You will need to upgrade manually to the new version.

>> About Debian

The Debian project is an organization of many users who volunteer
their time and effort.  Its tasks include maintaining and updating Debian
GNU/Linux which is a free distribution of the GNU/Linux operating system,
and the development of the Debian GNU/Hurd operating system.

>> Contact Information

For further information, please send email to the Debian Press Team
<press a debian.org> or visit the Debian homepage at <http://www.debian.org/>

--
Nils Lohner                             E-Mail: lohner a debian.org
Debian Press Team                       Press:  press a debian.org